cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With neo-sdk-javaee6-wp-2.10.0.1 I get "VirgoJsfInjectionProvider' does not implement the InjectionProvider interface"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when trying to run my application in eclipse Juno with the SAP HANA Cloud local runtime from neo-sdk-javaee6-wp-2.10.0.1 I get on startup of the server the following error:

ERROR#javax.enterprise.resource.webcontainer.jsf.application##anonymous#Start Level Event Dispatcher###JSF1029: The specified InjectionProvider implementation 'org.eclipse.virgo.web.enterprise.jsf.support.VirgoJsfInjectionProvider' does not implement the InjectionProvider interface.

And indeed the injection does not seem to work, as I have inside a @ManagedBean an @EJB annotated member  with a class type annotated with @Stateless @LocalBean and I get a NPE when accessing that member from a JSF page.

What can I do?

Any ideas to further diagnose the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Wolfgang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apperently thi sproblem stoill exists. I get the error as well. Project Facets are only Dynamic Web Module, JavaScript and Java, but as soon as i use cxf-rt-frontend-jaxrs for the olingo servlets, i get this error. can you please advise how to handle it?

regards

Mathias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok i was able to solve my Problem, but nevertheless i would like to know the reason behind it.

I needed to export the maven dependencies in eclipse buildpath and run an mvn clean install. But normaly maven should take care of the dependencies and not the exoport option of the buildpath options. In the Project Facets Jfaces and the like had to be deactivated as well.

Maybe someone can use this information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you solve this problem with using cxf-rt-frontend-jaxrs for the olingo servlets

Former Member
0 Kudos

I disabled JFaces in the eclipse project factes.

Regards

Mathias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.. that did solve the issue !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your welcome

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

meanwhile I am wiser: The problem appears when you include a JSF library in your project, In my case I tried to use a newer mojarra version (2.1.21). Within Eclipse I have in the Project the Dynamic Web Project 3.0 facet and downloaded and includes this mojarra version. I also selectedIn the property page "Java Server Faces" the option "Include libraries with this application". This triggers the error. I have downloaded the mojarra version 2.1.18 (since this version is used in neo-sdk-javaee6-wp-2.10.0.1) and use this version and I have deselected "Include libraries with this application". Everything works now again.

Regards,

Wolfgang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Nice to hear that everything works.

Regards

Violeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you provide a small example that demonstrates the problem?

Did you make some custom changes to the SDK or you are using it as it is?

Regards

Violeta