Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SU25 - Maintenance not allowed in this client after Upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in development system I did after Upgrade from 4.7 to ECC 6.0 the steps in SU25.

I now try to repeat these steps in productive system. If I start transaction SU25 I get following error message:

"maintenance of authorization default values not permitted in this client"

Not as usual the standard client of this system is 001.

Do I have to open system in SCC4 or is the reason the client 001?

In development system this client 001 was no problem.

How can I solve this problem?

Regards

Julia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You must transport to production via step 3. Then the irritating popup in pfcg will go away. No su25 steps should be run in production..

Cheers,

Julius

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

You must transport to production via step 3. Then the irritating popup in pfcg will go away. No su25 steps should be run in production..

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hello Julius,

thank you for your fast answer.

In PFCG on productive system there is no popup.

In development system there were no changes in step 2a, manual adjustment of proposals was not necessary.

So is it necessary to transport anything?

Regards

Julia

0 Kudos

Yes, you must always transport.

The main reason is keeping SU24 intact for no-check indicators and preventing maintenance outside of the system where the roles are built. These no-check flags affect roles and the program reactions to checks - if you dont transport them then checks are successful in dev but fail in prod for the same role.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hello Julius,

thank you very much for your support - as you adviced I transported the no-check flags into productive system, so SU25 is clean 🙂

Best Regards,

Julia