Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mutliple tax code for single material problem.. urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My requirement is for a serive material i need to impose two taxes  VAT , ST

1)Country / state / Customer clasification 1 / material classification 1  -> MWS1 cond typ -> tax code T1  (VAT)

2)Country / State / Customer classfication1/ Material classification 2 -> MWS2  cond typ -> tax code T2  (ST)

i maintained condition records for both the combination in VK11

MWS1

1)Country / state / Customer clasification 1 / material classification 1

INDIA/KARNATAKA/1/1    = T1 tax code maintained in FTXP with 5 %

MWS2

2)Country / state / Customer clasification 1 / material classification 2

INDIA/KARNATAKA/1/C    = T2 tax code maintained in FTXP with 12.36 %

same access key MWS is maintained in taxprocedure TAXINN , was mantianed in the pricing procedure for the condition type MWS1 , MWS2

But in sale order only ST tax MWS2 , T2 tax code is activate activated. MWS1 condition also is also checking for T2 tax code and failing.

Pls help..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

why you use Customer Taxclassification1 for condition type MWS2?

and tell us what is the error you are getting exactly.

Regards

Arun

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please indicate if this is resolved, if not I can pitch in with a solution.

Thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

same access key MWS is maintained in taxprocedure TAXINN

For tax procedure TAXINN, you should maintain the relevant tax code and percent in FV11.  So check in FV12, whether it is maintained.   From your comments, I presume, it is missing and hence, the issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Very Sorry , i am using TAXINVJ procedure. which i am maintaining the tax percentage at Tax Code.

Dear Suman,

If i maintain the single tax code T1 , then both taxes VAT, Service will go to same account

but it should go two different GL account , which are maintained in FTXP T1, T2 tax codes.

Dear Sumeet,

if i maintain the percentage in VK11 and remove the percentage value in FTXP for both T1 , T2 .

i believe system will not post the correct GL account in FTXP ?

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

Maintain 2 account key for your Tax condition type and assign too different GL in Revenue A/C. And run the cycle and check. Now it will hit two different GL.

Thanks,

Sumeet Sah

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar, 

Don't maintain two tax code, instead maintain the Tax value @ condition record level VK11 with the key combination which you had taken. So u you need to remove the value maintain @ FTXP and assign a single Tax code and maintain the value at record level and run the cycle, this will solve your Issue. 

Thanks, 

Sumeet Sah

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Please use one Tax code T1 for the two tax condition type MWS1 & MWS2 and maintain record in VK11.

Try to check it in your sand box and update here.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Suman,

thanks for u r reply.

i need to have 2 different tax percentages T1 (VAT)  5 % AND T2 Service tax (12.36%) for that single material.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

But you are maintaining the condition records for Two tax condition types in VK11

1. MWS1    VAT @5%    

2. MWS2    ST @12.36%

So you are maintaining VAT and ST as separate condition type therefore both the condition will come in the pricing with the same Tax code T1 so that will not deactivate the tax condition types.

Right now I am not accessing the system therefore can't test it but I think it should work.

Please check and see what you are getting.

Thanks,

Suman$