cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error after copying SMIN Type to ZMIN Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error following the  "Multilevel categorization" steps from Market place.

Error says "Error: transaction type SMIN has already been included in the categorization schema - SAP_SOLUTION_MANAGER_TEMPLATE"

Any idea what should I do to remove this error and bring my new categorized schema ID in Incident UI for level 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, activation Program AI_CRM_CREATE_CAT_SCHEMA give similar error below.

Error: transaction type SMIN has already been included in the categorization schema - SAP_SOLUTION_MANAGER_TEMPLATE.

Please remove SMIN from application area of SAP_SOLUTION_MANAGER_TEMPLATE and then run this report again.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suraz

Please check if you have assigned the transaction ZMIN is assigned to the new version of catalog has this.

goto sm_crm and choose the MLC new version and transaction type make sure has ZMIN instead of SMIN if you don't want to use SMIN

deploy this and problem will be solved

regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar - Thanks for your response.

I created new MLC and assigned application Id to it and released it. Which is in Active status now.

In the configurable area I assigned ZMIN as a object sub-type and object type as AIC_OB_INCIDENT, role SOLMANPRO and saved it.  The problem I am having now is that new categorizes or levels (1, 2, 3, 4) are greyed out and not bringing any values.

Any idea how to fix it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tobias_gbel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

having the same problem.

Can you please let us know how you fixed it?

The post marked green (correct answer) does not realy solve the issue, does it?

Thanks and kind regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tobias - You will need to create a new version of schema and assign all custom Transaction Types in application area. Please make sure you have only one active schema.

This should resolve this issue.