Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ods transfer won't start

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I get this error with ODS transfer scripts:

C:\SAP\SAPME\Clients\scripts>ODSProductionETL.bat

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invok

e the method com.sap.me.ods.olap.ODSProductionLogRollupProcess.safeClose() of an

object loaded from local variable 'odsPL'

at com.sap.me.ods.ODSProductionLogExtract.main(ODSProductionLogExtract.j

ava:46)

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invok

e the method com.sap.me.ods.olap.ODSShopOrderRollupProcess.safeClose() of an obj

ect loaded from local variable 'odsSO'

at com.sap.me.ods.ODSShopOrderExtract.main(ODSShopOrderExtract.java:46)

e the method com.sap.me.ods.olap.ODSShopOrderRollupProcess.safeClose() of an obj

ect loaded from local variable 'odsSO'

at com.sap.me.ods.ODSShopOrderExpansion.main(ODSShopOrderExpansion.java:

46)

e the method com.sap.me.ods.olap.ODSProductionLogRollupProcess.safeClose() of an

at com.sap.me.ods.ODSProductionLogExpansion.main(ODSProductionLogExpansi

on.java:47)

at com.sap.me.ods.ODSProductionLogSummary.main(ODSProductionLogSummary.j

ava:66)

Press any key to continue . . .

I think that the client installation was done without inserting WIP and ODS server names. I corrected it in the script properties but that did not solve it. Is there any other place where those need to be set?

Br,

Jennsen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jennsen,

Please refer to http://scn.sap.com/thread/3290035

Best Regards,

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This worked. It seems that the upgrade does not update the client correctly. Case closed.

Br,

Jennsen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hannes,

You likely forgot to copy jdbc driver to ..\Clients\lib folder. Please refer to Installation guide for details.

Regards,

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The driver is in the folder. I even downloaded a "fresh copy" from MS and the error is the same. I have to mention that if I remove the file completely the error is exactly the same.

Br,

Jennsen