Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving fails after 10 minutes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Arcvhiving funs for ~10 minutes and terminatres with following error:

java.rmi.RemoteException: javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.me.frame.Data com.sap.me.demand.ArchiveHelperBean.archiveBatchSFC(boolean,com.sap.me.frame.Data) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.demand.ArchiveHelperBean@53a2344b for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.demand.ejb-6.0.4.6.jar*xml|ArchiveHelper in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public int com.sap.me.nonconformance.NCDataBOBean.archive(com.sap.me.frame.Data) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.nonconformance.NCDataBOBean@dd5c640 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.nonconformance.ejb-6.0.4.6.jar*xml|NCDataBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The OLE DB provider "SQLNCLI10" for linked server "EEEL164" reported an error. Execution terminated by the provider because a resource limit was reached.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public int com.sap.me.nonconformance.NCDataBOBean.archive(com.sap.me.frame.Data) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.nonconformance.NCDataBOBean@dd5c640 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.nonconformance.ejb-6.0.4.6.jar*xml|NCDataBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The OLE DB provider "SQLNCLI10" for linked server "EEEL164" reported an error. Execution terminated by the provider because a resource limit was reached.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public int com.sap.me.nonconformance.NCDataBOBean.archive(com.sap.me.frame.Data) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.nonconformance.NCDataBOBean@dd5c640 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.nonconformance.ejb-6.0.4.6.jar*xml|NCDataBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The OLE DB provider "SQLNCLI10" for linked server "EEEL164" reported an error. Execution terminated by the provider because a resource limit was reached.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public int com.sap.me.nonconformance.NCDataBOBean.archive(com.sap.me.frame.Data) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.nonconformance.NCDataBOBean@dd5c640 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.nonconformance.ejb-6.0.4.6.jar*xml|NCDataBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The OLE DB provider "SQLNCLI10" for linked server "EEEL164" reported an error. Execution terminated by the provider because a resource limit was reached. javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public int com.sap.me.nonconformance.NCDataBOBean.archive(com.sap.me.frame.Data) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.nonconformance.NCDataBOBean@dd5c640 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.nonconformance.ejb-6.0.4.6.jar*xml|NCDataBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The OLE DB provider "SQLNCLI10" for linked server "EEEL164" reported an error. Execution terminated

Any idea what resource limit is indicated here?

Br,

Jennsen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I turned this into a support ticket.

Br,

Jennsen

0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please try this article?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314530/en-us

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I traced the problem to this query:

UPDATE AR_NC_DATA SET COMMENTS = WHERE HANDLE = 'NCDataBO:SFCBO:EEEL1,1MRK002133-ABR03 L14D06,UserBO:EEEL1,XML,1,04/08/2012 2:55:16 PM'

all SFCs that have NC data can not be archived. This query gives a parsing error in SQL Management Studio and I can see that the comment is missing from the query. In SAP ME I see comment:

COMMENTS R511_R3 , R511(R511_R3) EXPECTED ACTUAL 10 OHMS 20.53 OHMS LIMITS ARE 8.85 AND 20.35 OHMS COORDINATE = 138, 148, TOP , Fail , 08-APR-12 17:55:19 ADM board 1MRK002133-ABr03 FAILED

Is there something I can fix myself or does it seem worth to create a ticket?

Br,

Jennsen

0 Kudos

Well Jennsen,

If you can catch the query

UPDATE AR_NC_DATA SET COMMENTS = WHERE HANDLE = 'NCDataBO:SFCBO:EEEL1,1MRK002133-ABR03 L14D06,UserBO:EEEL1,XML,1,04/08/2012 2:55:16 PM'

in ME logs, then it looks like a bug and I would suggest that you open a support message. Please, attach the traces you collected to it.

Br, Alex.

0 Kudos

There was some issue with "bad" chars in NC Comments field which were sent by machines. In this case, we will need a WIP dump to catch those bad chars. Not sure what it ended up with but there was a suggestion about a bug in Oracle driver.

Regards,
Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We use MS SQL for databases. Has there been anything suspicious with those also?

If we can arrange remote connection can we then avoid sending DB dump. Database is quite big.

I will also create a ticket.

Br,

Jennsen

0 Kudos

Hi,

The previous issue was against Oracle. So, I'm not aware of MSSQL.

The point is to have the actual values of COMMENT field as they are in your database so that Development can replicate the same issue. Remote connection does not help much here. So, at least a dump of the table will be needed.

Regards,

Sergiy

HariCS23
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hannes,

It looks like it is throwing exception while archiving NC data.

We faced similar problem while doing 'site to site transfer' to transport master  data from QA to Production as a part of cutover and we never solved that issue. we had to manually load data in production with sql scripts.

I suspect one these two things:

1.There is some problem with NC data .

2. Version ME which is causing these kind of ejb errors. ( Collaboration framework )

My recommendation is to create a OSS note if you don't get solid response/answer to this issue from community folks. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Hari