cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Message processing Untill now

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have done new server installation and doing File to File Scenario .while doing this scenario file was picked but my error is "no message are available in the SXI_MONI".I checked Adapter Monitoring Source Communaction channal was green status and Up and running: Last message processing started reciver communaction channel also green status but Up and running - no message processing until now.finely i did not get out file in the reciver adapater.so pls gudie me .

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

enter the following in SXMB_ADM->IntergationEngineConfiguratin->sepcific configuration.

add the following.

Category:RUNTIME Parameter:Logging Value:1

then you see the error mesage in SXMB_MONI

Regrards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did the following setting and I have data in my text file, is there any problem with Software Installation or post processing steps,

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

please select correct time and date in SXMB_MONI while looking for data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ah,

In ur mrssage u are saying no message processing can u chek the file path in Communication Channel did u give the path exactly....

If u are on XI the C:\ will work other wise FTP and the respective destination will do..

Check....

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on SAP XI server it self, I have given path like d:/input.txt.

Thanks,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

just in sender file adapter, put processing mode as delete....save and activate your this sender file comm channel..then again put yur source file in source directory....then see whether your source file is deleted or not.....

if your source file is deleted, go to SXMB_MONI....remove all criteria....just give today's date in selection criteria........

Then you should see your msg in SXMB_MONI......

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

it should be d:\input.txt back ward flash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesham,

if you put blank input source file, then no msg will come in SXMB_MONI and the source file will be deleted by your sender file comm channel ....so put a source file with some data, then see what is happening in your scenario.....

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

It may appear silly since u are saying ur file is picked up, so in SXMB_MONI just remove the time values or run in open selection u should fine a message.

Assuming you have copied xml from the mapping in IR as a test case, to make sure u have something in the file...

Regards,