Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow Doesn't Found In Both Android Emulator And BB Simulator

dsiva1225
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We trying to connect our Deployed flight list

project through sybase control center  to our android emulator and we even tried with BB simulator.

we installed workflow app in both the emulators then, we registered our workflow app with the credentials we gave in sybase control center

we are using trail version of sybase unwired  platform , I'M attaching the the server log

Here is screenshots of our customizations of the settings that are required for authentication, as I suppose:

We would be glad of any useful information.

Thanks in advance.

Siva Reddy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dsiva1225
Explorer
0 Kudos

yeah...ip address and every thing are correct what is mds in blackberry?? when we run this we are able to connect our server from BB simulator .Is there any similar thing we have to run in android emulator to work ??we are working on sup 2.1 which version of android emulator supports this sup version??

Siva Reddy .D

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi siva,

are you still facing issue with android simulator? strange..

1. did you recorrect ipaddress while creating user in  SCC as pointed by Midhun?

2. did you select template as HWC?

fyi: MDS (mobile data system) is for BB only. there is nothing like in android simulator

which android version you are using?

Rgrds,

Jitendra

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Blackberry Mobile Data System (MDS) is only specific to Blackberry it is related to the BES ( Blackerry Enterprise Server ). It is not needed in the case of Android.

In the case of android: Can you please do the following,

• Delete the registered user from SCC and re-create it. Use private IP during registration. Hope 192.168... is your private IP. Please confirm it with your basis team or you can find it from google.
  • Delete the app from android device and re-install it.
  • Fill the details and connect. Hope it should work. Make sure interenet is working in the emulator by running the browser.

If the above didn't work please add give the log.

- Midhun VP

dsiva1225
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Every One

finally fixed the issue in android emulator ADK plugin missed.Now its working well and fine.

Thank u for your support.

siva reddy. D

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

good to know this. Please close this thread.

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

dsiva1225
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

I tried it also but still facing same connection  problem.here is the show log.

Thanks in advance.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

for worklfow app,

while registering a user in SCC,

you should go with below settings:

select template as HWC

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The IP address you provided during the registration is wrong it seems. "1014"

Let me know if this is the issue.

- Midhun VP

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First, your device is not connected to the SUP server. Once it is connected it will show online in SCC. After connection only you have to assign the WF to the device user.

Solution: When you are registering the user in SCC provide the private IP address. I believe that 192.168... is your private IP. Also you should not select the application ID. Leave it default. Finally give only the activation code.

So fields you have to provide are user name, IP and actcode.Then it will work. In the device you have to give port 5001.

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is IP address and Port properly configured ?

I doubt you are giving the right details ? The port is 5001 and give either the IP address or host name .

- Suraj