cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager - Knowledge Article with attachment not appearing in search results

vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I create a new knowledge article and add an attachment, or when I create a follow-up knowledge article from an incident which has an attachment (which is then copied into the knowledge article), then this knowledge article does not appear in the result list of a search. I do not specify any search criteria, so I should get the list of all existing knowledge articles.

But when I delete the attachment from the knowledge article, it does appear again in the search results.

When I add attachments to existing knowledge articles, they remain in the search results as well.

So this problem only occurs when there is an attachment in the knowledge article at the time of creation.

Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

I am working on Solution Manager 7.1 SP7.

Also, TREX is installed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor

Does anyone know of a solution for this, or does anyone else experience this problem as well?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joyca,

You may check if this note will solve your concern.

Note 1850632 - Fuzzy search inconsistent on KA's with attachments

Sherwin Casaol

vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Sherwin,

I had already found that note, but the description did not correspond to my problem specifically. We have tried it though, and it apparently also solves my problem.

Answers (0)