cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating a sales order and the VAT in condition tab is coming automatic. I want to put manually the percentage cause my customer has many cases. I attach you a print screen. What must I do for it?

Thank you

Panagiotis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I never heard tax would vary and also cant understand the comment "scenario varies".  Tax should always to flow automatically based on the settings we maintain in pricing procedure and condition record.  If you go for manual, there is every chance that users would commit mistakes and imagine what will happen if your client post an invoice with wrong tax structure.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Panagiotis,

For this you need to do some config changes @ 2 places in pricing:  i.  Tcode-V/06 - Define Condition type select condition type - ZWS2 and maintain Manual Entries ,put -  C : Manual Entry has priority   ii.  Tcode-V/08 - Define Pricing Procedure go to the particular condition i.e ZWS2 and mark the Manual check box.  Now run the sales cycle and change the value, system will allow you to make the changes. 

Thnaks,

Sumeet Sah

Former Member
0 Kudos

By many cases, what do you mean exactly? I would recommend to create a custom condition table which will fulfill your exact requirements and prevent manual changes to tax amount.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In this case ,go to V/06 and open that Condition Type ZWS2 and here you can see one Field as Manual Entries ,put this with "  C -Manual Entry has priority  " under Tab Changes which can be made " and try with new sales order .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Panagiotis,

As per your screen it is Z condition type so in V/06 select your condition and in manual entries field maintain c-manual entry has priority.

Hope this will solve your issue.

If not please share me your condition type screen in V/06.

Regards

Srikanth