cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to activate message mapping after saving it.

former_member268877
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

i have created a mapping between two messages.

after saving mapping it was not responding so i closed it and reopened it again.

but now its not allowing me to activate it.

it give an error saying " Unable to move an object to another change list while it is being edited. Save and close the object".

but dont have option to save it or to edit it when i reopened it.

what is the solution for this?

please help me in this regard.

Thanks and Regard,

Ujwalkumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ujwal

You Message Mapping is Locked. You have to unlock it then only it is possible to save and activete the change list..

Delete the lock entry using the Administration link of XI home page...

Once in the administration page...choose the Repository tab and click on the link "LOck Overview"...It will show all currently locked objects...Use the "Remove Selected Locks" function ...

I Hope It will work out..

Cheers...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ujwal,

log in IR with your same userid which you used for editing msg mapping, see the change list tab......here see all the change lists.......go to changelist which is having your msg mapping.....right click stardard change list.......select activate.... then you can activate your msg mapping.........

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to previous reply, after removing the lock come back to ur scenario in message mapping in IR and activate it. It will work.

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to our changelist and see if it is then activate it. then come and open.

if you still have problem then object is locked so you need remove the lock .

To remove lock you should have admin rights.

then goto XI home page->click on Adminstration->Administration of Locks and Caches(itis left hand side )->underit select lockoverview and select our mapping and remove the locks

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy