cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed bin auto replen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My warehouse is configured for auto replen and it all works well except for one thing. When ever we carry out physical inventory that subsequently drops the bin qty either below the min qty or more importantly zero, no replenishment is triggered .

The warehouse si set up for 2 stpe confirmations and I have already tried flagging styp 999 as requirement palcement confirmation but to no avail .

Has anyone come across this before and been able to resolve or is a manual TO for the replen the only option ??

Cheers in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you can run LP21 (RLLNACH1) each time after physical inventory is done. Replenishment TR shall then be generated for those bins with stock below minimum qty. You can also setup the report as batch job running regularly in background to automate this exercise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. 2 things though;

1) Ideally I am looking for a single automated replen process

2) As the system is configured for auto replen, you can not onward process the TR when created via LT21.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've noticed that as long as the TO is confirmed during creation, auto replenishment will not be triggered. This is not correct in my opinion. Maybe you can raise this issue to SAP for clarification?

The warehouse si set up for 2 stpe confirmations and I have already tried flagging styp 999 as requirement palcement confirmation but to no avail .

You mentioned you've made s.type 999 requires placement confirmation. Is TO created by LI20 still confirmed automatically?