cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Forms - Table on Master Page - on last page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem displaying tables on last page that are on Master Page (as static objects). This tables shown below behave somewhat like a footer. ( it's a subtotal and a total based on some conditions ). And i want to print them only on the last page of the document.

The thing is that the tables shows only on the First page ( if i don't write the a condition in FormCalc ) or doesn't show at all ( with the condition ).

Do you know how i should solve my problem. Below I added the code and some images.

Form Calc - script to hide the subform until last page:

var curpage  = $layout.page ( ref ( $ ) )

var totpages = $layout.pageCount()

if ( curpage ne totpages ) then

$.presence = "hidden"

else

$.presence = "visible"

endif

1) Adobe From

2) First Page - I removed the From Calc script so you can see the results

Termini di pagame and Codice IVA are tables too

3) Last Page

No tables displayed.

Thank you very much for any suggestion,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alexandru,

I guess, you want to display, the footer of the table in the last page(which you have currently placed in master page).    If you move that footer from master page and place it in design view after the details section, then it would print in the last page after all the details are printed. 

If you need to add 'Footer details' in a fixed position, place it in master page and don't bind it to a table.  Have the footer details in a structure and bind it separately.   Problem with binding to a table in master page is:  It will be displayed only in few pages(it will depend on the way, how it is being used in design view  also).

Thanks,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, thanks. So there is no simple way i can achieve this

Answers (0)