cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with transaction QP01 and dynamic modification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I need your help, please consider that I am a fresh in SAP Operations.

Current we are introducing new materials in SAP so we need to add the Inspection Plan and their Inspection characteristics.

To do that I used transaction QS21. Then to specify the Sample I used QP01, and here is when I have had some problems, I think.

We are working with samples of 1250 units and in depends on the AQL we Accept more or less defects.

Our idea is to introduce as a result in SAP the total number of defects and in accordance to sampling plans we defined previously, SAP tell us if batch is accepted or not. Is it possible? Or should we change our approach?

We thought that this was possible using dynamic modifications, we specified:

- sampling procedure: Fixed/1250Samples/NCU/ACCX (X depens on AQL- from 0 to 21).

- Sample units of meas: EA

- Base sample quantity: 1 (thinking in we only have to introduce one number (total number of defects))

When we had our first Batch we saw we can only write as a result of Quality inspections 0 or 1, and if we wrote 1, we got a Reject batch.

How can I do it? I tried to change the base sample quantity to 1250, but it is too long.

I think the problem I have is more related to the approach I am defining in SAP, because I do not think that dynamic modification is the way I must use.

Many thanks in advance!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help.

As a Qualitative characteristic in the MIC, in Sample pharagraph I have selected Sampling procedure. In Results Confirmation I've selected Summ. recording and Required charac. (I think both as in default).

If I do not use dynamic modifications, where on when I have to define my sample procedure? I'm asking that because until I did not specify dynamic modif I did not defined 1250 samples, and the criteria acceptance.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The sampling procedure is assigned to each MIC in the inspection plan.  Each MIC can have their own valuation requirements.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the control indicators that you used in MIC first.

Your sample size is 1250 as the the defination of sampling procedure.

Its intersesting to know what exactly you are getting in Result recording screen.Is system allowing to enter say 1250 entries or its summerize one.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dynamic modification is more related to skip lotting than your acceptance criteria.  Your acceptance criteria are based on the sampling procedure and sampling schemes you used.  SAP provides a whole lot of standard, industry recognized procedures and related AQL values.

I have no idea what you mean by the following:

"When we had our first Batch we saw we can only write as a result of Quality inspections 0 or 1, and if we wrote 1, we got a Reject batch."

Was that a MIC result you entered?  Was it the number of samples?

FF