cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection Report with Billing and Accounting Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

My client wants a report which includes Billing doc,cleared document, payment amount and profit center . I am trying to create the said report in SQVI but to no avail I can't find the right table to used. Could you help me on what table to used?

Thanks,

Beloved

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Billing document, accounting document and clearing documents and profit center are already available in FBL5N. I will not advise creating a query unless you are looking other filtering criteria.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying Jignashu. We already tried the FBL5N transaction code, but the profit center field is not populating, it has no data.

Thanks,

Arianne

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread where similar topic was discussed

FBL5N report by profit center | SCN

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Please check if document splitting is active in FI with "Profit Center" characteristics set to zero. I hope that revenue item still has profit center. Customer line item will get profit center when document splitting is active in new GL. I hope that helps.

Thank you.

Jignashu Bodawala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Table which you required to get above data are

VBRK, BKPF and BSAK.. we can't join BSEG as its cluster table

matching conditions are VBRK->VBELN Match with BKPF-AWKEY(To get accounting Doc )

you will get BELNR..

from BKPF-BELNR match with BSAK-BELNR to get Profit center(PRCTR) and Amount (DMBTR)

better you asked techincal person as i tried your case in SQVI

VBRK->VBELN Match with BKPF-AWKEY this combination is not working..

Regards

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying Tejas, I have already tried the said tables and combination and yes, it is not working.

Thanks,

Beloved

former_member213975
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Beloved,

you can use data set based on tables VBRK, BKPF, BSEG.

Regards, Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying Maria. As I try your suggestion it seems that the table BSEG, is not allowed to be used in a table join. Any other tables I can used?

Thanks,

Beloved