Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC_AAE to SOAP Scenario Acknowledgement issue

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are working on IDOC_AAE to SOAP scenario.

1) I can see the data in PI, but the data is not coming properly.IDOC is generating with 5 segments but i can able to see only one segment data in target payload.please let me know, Why it is not populating all the segments data?

2) For IDOC_AAE adapter we can only monitor the messages from RWB, but i can able to monitor the messages in MONI as well.How it is possible?

we are on PI 7.3 EHP1 Dual stack.?

Over all status is " Successfully processed", But acknowledgement status failed. i didn't used any acknowledgements.

3)Acknowledgement error is " unable to convert sender service to ALE logical system " if it is IDOC or RFC adapter i could have check the adapter specific identifiers, but it is showing for the Business component " BS_HIS_System" , which i created for the web-service.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Bhargava krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I referred this blog http://scn.sap.com/thread/1413842. still facing the same issue.

In the message log of SOAP communication channel message set to WAIT status.

Regards

Bhargava krishna

former_member184789
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With IDoc_AAE adapter, have you created an ICO or a classic config(Sender Agreement, Rec Agreement etc.)?

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adarsh,

Thanks for your reply.

i have used classic configuration..

Regards

Bhargava krishna

former_member184789
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No you should have used an ICo(Integrated Configuration). If you use IDoc_AAE adapter with a classic config, the message will always come in SXMB_MONI. Also I am not sure but this could be the reason behind the scenario requesting an acknowledgment since in a classic scenario, the acknowledgments are to be suppressed in table IDX_NOALE. Create an ICO & make sure the options of IDoc acknowledgments are unchecked in IDoc Sender CC.

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adarsh,

i have also tried by creating ICO, but at that, got the below issue.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!--

Receiver Determination 

-->

- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Regards

bhargava krishna

former_member184789
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try to execute the scenario end to end with proper test data.

former_member194612
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi bhargava,

Could you please provide the exact error in "receiver agreement" .so that we can see exactly..

Thanks,

Satish