cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repository/archive/table where the documents are stored

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  Experts,

How can we get the name of repository/archive/table where the documents are stored please.For eg:- Fb03,Me23n etc...

Thanks

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Can you explain your query in more detail ?

If you are looking for online data from transaction FB03 , tables to refer is BKPF, BSEG, BSIS, BSID etc

If you are looking for archived data from transaction FB03, you may look into transaction code ALO1 and specify the accounting document number and check the results. In this case data is fetched from the archive repository defined under transaction code OAC0.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

In our case attachments are  physically saved in content table SOFFCONT1,  I want to check  whether these attachments are available on content table or not.   For eg:-  from fb03 or me23n.

When I browse table SOFFCONT1, I dont get any field to put document number & check . My concern is that if attachments are physically available in table, then I should able to cross check them.

Yes, I can see header of attachments in table SOOD..because here I get option "created  by"  but in content table fields are physical document, PHIO class etc.

Please help....

Thanks

Sumit

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

I do not feel that by browsing the table SOFFCONT1 with document number will help you. Documents are stored in this number using some reference ID ( auto generated ) and a link is maintained with SAP generated documented in the link table using this reference ID.

So only way to read this files is from the attachment menu of SAP transactions.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

Let me elaborate the case:-

Actually, We have been getting error in QAS:-

1) File could not be exported

2) "Database error <GET DATA FROM KPRO> <>"

1)We have applied SAP NOTE#1495111; 1754531

2) Done maintenance in SICF services & alias

3) SAP GUI also ok, as it's working fine in DEV & PRD

SAP replied:- "It is missing on content table SOFFCONT1,that's why it is not possible to display this document. It is available in meta data on R/3 side

The metadata of  documents is existing in the tables SOFFPHIO, SOFFPHF, SOFFLOIO and few others modeling tables but the actual contents are missing from the content table"

Reason to raise this on SDN isn't Why do we get "File could not be exported" but

a) How did SAP(vendor) find attachment is missing?

b) Please help on "It is available in meta data on R/3 side"

Thanks

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go to table SOFFPHF and provide the file name to get the PHIO Id details.  Then by this PHIO,

we can search in SOFFCONT1

Answers (0)