cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing different data using the same layout in a smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to print a smartform (different data using the same layout).

My smart form has a logo, 2 page headers (one for main heading and other for column details), main window and a page footer.

my driver program has 2 tables (gt_header which has all the headings related to 6 forms) and (gt_data has all the data to display the results)

Requirement

1. To print costs at WBS level

a. including accruals. Main header (Development costs for report including accruals)

b. excluding accruals. (Development costs for report including accruals)

c. accruals only. (Development costs for report including accruals)

Data for WBS level costs include WBS element, description and cost to date. (as mentioned above this is maintained in GT_DATA)

2. To print costs at cost center level.

a. including accruals. header (Development costs for report including accruals)

b. excluding accruals. (Development costs for report including accruals)

c. accruals only. (Development costs for report including accruals)

Data for Cost center include Cost center desc, current month cost, year cost and total cost (as mentioned above this is maintained in GT_DATA).

in my driver program i got all the data required into the tables.

Can you suggest me how do i work on this data? is it a good practice to maintain 6 different tables (one each for the 6 types of forms).

I have never worked on smartforms so, please guide me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member210252
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raveendra,

If you  know how to access the data specific to requirement i.e To Print at WBS level and  to print costs

at cost center level( you may have some conditions involved ), then you can use GT_HEADER and

GT_DATA for your 6 different types of forms.

The idea is you need to know in what way you have to fetch the data for each type of form from GT_HEADER and GT_DATA. If you are not clear in fetching data then maintain a separate Table for each form that would help you avoiding writing of fetching logic.

Let me know if you need any further help.......

Regards,

Mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please explain your requirement clearly, i did not understand 6 forms, 2 headers etc.

former_member210252
Contributor
0 Kudos

Haritha,

Raveendra explained clearly his requirement.

->In a driver program for 6 different smartforms data is fetched into GT_HEADER(Header Data) and GT_DATA(For Results).

->For 6 different smartforms the same two tables are used.

->He asks whether he can go with getting data for 6 forms into same GT_HEADER and GT_DATA Internal Tables

Regards,

Mohammed