cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2B scenario-How to trigger Ron_out for PO create/Change to send to Supplier Back end system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have check the XML message flow on SAP help portal. for PO and Release processing, I dont see SAP triggering a RON to Supplier back end system in B2B scenario so that Supplier can use the RON to induct order into there system. How to do this..  I believe ROC and DDN is provided.

Can the expert help me understand how I can we send the PO create/Change from SNC to Supplier back end system.  Since I have few Validation in SNC. Client needs to send the PO create/Change once saved in SNC

Please help me with the solution here, any pointer on approach specific class/method that has been used and successful.

Appreciate everyone's comment and suggestion on this critical issue we have.

Thanks in Advance,

MJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MJ,

The following Std. Validation check is available to forward a New / Change PO coming to SNC to the Supplier backend system:

PO_XML_TO_SUPPLIER

Publish and Send ReplenishmentOrderNotification to Supplier

If a purchase order is created or changed in SAP SNC based on an XML message, a ReplenishmentOrderNotification XML message is forwarded to the supplier.

Does this meet your requirement?

Regards,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Thanks for the lead.  Its great lead in-fact.  I will try and come back to you soon.

Can you please advise if you have used this.. Basically I am looking at the following:

1. does this Validation send a XML RON out to the PI.

2. should PI have any send this to supplier

basically,  can you kindly suggest an approach on how to differentiate B2B vs normal SNC vendor and mange the PI message flow..

Best Regards,

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MJ,

I have  not personally used this Validation Check. I came across it when we were evaluating the option of B2B Integration for the PO process but ultimately we didnt go ahead with it.

PI will be able to distinguish the 2 messages as the Sender / Receiver System will be different.

1. PO from ECC to SNC : Sender System : ECC / Receiver : SNC

2. PO from SNC to Supplier : Sender System : SNC / Receiver : EDI Subsystem.

So the message flow will be something like this:

ECC > PI > SNC > PI > EDI System > Supplier System

Check with your PI / EDI team on who this can configured / setup.

Regards,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MJ,

I think there is no difference in B2B and Normal SNC both are same. It's only mater of difference is who plays the customer/supplier role.

If you have any other inputs then please let me know.

One more point I want to share is XML message will not be triggered on saving(though validation check is done). Once you publish after any changes are made then only corresponding XML message will be triggered.

Regards

Praty

Answers (0)