cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control circle about crate part as Staging Indicator not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I create a control circle with lpk1. The staging indictor is set as crate part. I dont understand the no. of kanbans. I want to stage 180 PC using transaction LP11. But it doesnt work. Creating transfer order it is only 30 PC showing. How can I stage 180 PC? what is combination between No. of kanbans?Maximum Empty? and Kanban quantity?

i enclosed a document in attachment.

thanks for any answers.

Yu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

you control cycle shows an entry of 6 x 30 pcs. That means actually that you have to request it 6 times. When you request the staging with LP11 you will see that every time you click on "WM Material Staging" the information in the "Open TR request" field will change - until you have 6 x 30, with the next request the system will give you a message that this will cause an overdelivery.

The control cycle required that the minimum in the number of Kanbans is 2, the Kanban Quantity should be what is in the source bin (the standard quantity). The maxium empty has no influence if you don't use Kanban as production process.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yu Wang ,

Please check whether  your storage bin quantity is it 30 or 180 , if your TR requirement is 30 with partial pick enabled system will suggest you to pick exact 30 units. if your requirement is 180 , with 180 units in your stock system should suggest you to pick 180 units.

Please check same and provide screen shot of TR and stock report for faster resolution.

Thanks

jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

The "No. of Kanbans" and "Maximum Empty" works with so-called classic kanban production control which requires additional customizing. You can refer to Kanban Replenishment for detail.