cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with special stock indicator in transport order by inbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all!

We faced some problems during transfer  vendor consignment material from the  plant without WM to the plant with WM.

Steps of the process:

1) We create an order (ME21N). Iitem category = U.

2) We create outbound delivery (VL10b).

3) GI for this delivery(VL02N). When we post goods issues, the system performs stock determination, creates material document with 641K. But in MB5T we can't see special stock indicator for the transfer order (is it ok?)

4) We create inbound delivery according to  transfer order (VL31N).

5) We assign pack to this delivery. In Handling Units data we can't see special stock indicator and number of this stock (vendor number)

6) We make transfer order for the delivery  (LT03). There we also can't see special stock data. But system allows us to proceed.

7) We make GR (VL32N). System creates material document with 101K

But in MIGO we see the wrong vendor name(VENDORNAME) for the special stock(we see the name of supplying plant), but in the same time we get correct number for this vendor (LIFNR)

In LX02 for the Storage bin  to this GR we can see stock without special stock indicator

Could you, pls, assist and tell how we can solve this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you working with an industry solution? Have you searched for SAP notes?

Note 1109557 - Transfer posting of consignment stock loses stock owner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello! We'are working with SAP for Retail. In all MM reports (MMBE,MB51) I can see special stock indicator and vendor number for all operations.

The problem is that I can't see this data in LX02/LS24(only when I do GR posting by inbound delivery for transfer order, I can't see any indicator of special stock in this delivery, in LT03). So, when  I transfer consignment stock from one plant to another, I can't put it in special stock on WM side.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you did not say if the stock in MMBE at the receiving plant is still consignment stock. Which would mean that inventory management and warehouse management are inconsistent now.

can you see this inconsistency in LX23?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The stock at the receiving plant should be consignment stock.

Yes, now there is inconsistent in IM and WM. I can see it in LX23

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can we solve it?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have no straight answer for you as I am not working in Retail.

In general you have 2 issues now:

- the process does not work as you want

- inconsistency in stock.

The note 1619355 and  13006.explain it is not possible to transfer vendor consignment stock from one plant to another one in general.

But a solution as mentioned in  note 13006 is possible, but not really recommended

And it is said that you can do in retail environment with outbound deliveries.

Unfortunatly it is not mentioned if it works with inbound deliveries too.

Hence I would suggest to test the process in steps, e.g. an outbound delivery with a standard MIGO receipt   in reference to the outbound delivery  to a non-WM-managed location.

This way you can know if it works at all with your setup, and if you get consignment stock in the receiving location.

If that is the case then you know that the issue is with the inbound delivery and you can focus on this part.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've tried to do it in MIGO (MIGO receipt   in reference to the outbound delivery  to a non-WM-managed location) -worked fine.

I've tried to do it by GR in inbound delivery - I've also got consignment stock in receiving plant.

So, the problem in WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tamara,

first you must clear the interim storage type stock, you can check the open TR and open transfer order,first you clear then only you can do stock movement.

If it is possible can you share screen shots..

With regards

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

See in attached file

Former Member
0 Kudos

See in attached files

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, there is no special stock at screenshots HU, LT03, LX02 and the question is why it's happening?

How can it be solved?