cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: SSO Logon Not Possible;Logon tickets from browser are not accepted ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using Process Integration 7.0 SP09

In XI Message Monitoring we couldnt able to see the message content for all the messages belong to Integration Server and Integration Engine.

Its giving error like "<b>SSO Logon not possible; Logon tickets from browser are not accepted".</b>

But the message content for Adapter Engines is not giving any error like these, i can able to see all the message contents in that.

Pls help us in this regard

Thanks

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you have a look at How to Enable Single-Sign-On for XI 3.0 at:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/69d95112-0d01-0010-8297-fa3...

Also Check this blog:

/people/alexander.bundschuh/blog/2007/01/16/principal-propagation-in-sap-xi

See this help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/5c/b7d53ae8ab9248e10000000a114084/content.htm

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thanks for your reply....

I followed the links given by you, Its very helpful to me.

After the SSO configuration I am getting different error like

<b>Note

• The following error text was processed in the system XID : Template interpretation cancelled, syntax error.

• The error occurred on the application server DEVSAPXI_XID_01 and in the work process 0 .

• The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

• The ABAP call stack was:

SYSTEM-EXIT of program SAPLSMTR_NAVIGATION

What can I do?

• If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system XID in transaction ST22.

• If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server DEVSAPXI_XID_01 in transaction SM21.

• If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server DEVSAPXI_XID_01 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

• If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 100 -u: EXEIBCKK -l: E -s: XID -i: DEVSAPXI_XID_01 -w: 0 -d: 20070307 -t: 103127 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: ITS_CANT_LOAD_INCLUDE

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team</b>

Pls help in this regard

Thanks

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

karthikeyan,

do you have the follwoing in our SXMB_ADM if not add them.

SXMB_ADM->IntegrationEngine configuratin-> edit the speicifc configuratin then add the follwoing

Category:RUNTIME Parameters: logging Value:1

regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeram,

Thanks for immediate reply.

The entry what you had mentioned is not there. So I added the entry.

Then also same error <b>"SSO Login not Possible; browser logon tickets not accepted"</b>

Thanks

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok.

now you can see some error in sxmb_moni

SSO stands for single sign on. check whether your browser settings will accept the cookies or not. for SSO logon ticket method you need to have cookies accepted by our browser so check it. in internet page slect TOOLS ->internet options then ckeck for cookies settings.

Regards

Sreeram.G.reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeram,

I am not facing any problem in SXMB_MONI transaction.

In RWB --> Message Monitoring only i couldnt able to view the message contents for Integration Server and Integration Engine. In this same screen i can able to view the message cotents of Adapter Engine.

I tried in other systems also, thinking like it may be browser problem. There also i am facing the same SSO problem.

Pls help me in this regard

Thanks

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you try with different usrid and password may be super userid and password.

their amy some problem with ur usrid

Message was edited by:

Sreeram Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried with User ID-PISUPER only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no not with this i mean to say our Adminstrator (basis guy)because iam not sure this userid has all roles or not .