cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not import operation mapping into NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm using single stack PI7.3 (SP7) and I need to implement a BPM process using an operation mapping (PI). I followed SAP instructions (http://help.sap.com)/saphelp_nw73ehp1/helpdata/en/13/e9c24ef19e4db782e6b2b392746953/content.htm ), created service interfaces and operation mapping, imported service interfaces into NWDS without any issues. When I try to import Operation mapping in NWDS, everything goes through fine, I don't get any errors but Operations Mapping (PI) folder stays empty.

I'm using NWDS 7.3 SP07 PAT000.

What am I doing wrong?

regards,

Laima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

finally I've got it working! I tried applying the patch through NWDS but it didn't work. So I ended up downloading a new version of Developer Studio that had the required patch and was able to import Operation mapping. My scenario is finally working.

regards,

Laima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have received a message from SAP and they instructed me to apply note 1657110 to resolve the issue. I haven't tried it yet, still downloading the patch

regards,

Laima

carlos_ocampos
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for update Laima!! Let me know if this path fix the problem...

former_member194612
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laima,

Please gothrough the below link

http://scn.sap.com/community/process-orchestration/blog/2012/06/11/using-netweaver-pi-s-mapping-in-n...

And when you are using NWDS , both Swing client (PI server) and NWDS should be of same release and SP.Please check the same once.

Thanks,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

I have read William's blog and I'm following the steps as explained.

NWDS and PI server releases match.

Laima

carlos_ocampos
Participant
0 Kudos

Any updates about this issue?

I have the same problem, and I cannot find any solution in SDN.

Please share if you finally solve this.

Thanks

Kind regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Carlos, I haven't been able to solve the issue.

regards,

Laima

anandvithal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

What version of NWDS are you using?

You need to use NWDS 7.3 Ehp1 SP06 or above to be able to have mapping features in NWDS.

Below is the link for NWDS 7.3 Ehp1 SP08(SMP user and password required)

https://nwds.sap.com/swdc/downloads/updates/netweaver/nwds/nw/731/distros/com.sap.netweaver.develope...

Thanks,

Anand

carlos_ocampos
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I'm using SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio 7.3 SP05 PAT0001 that was installed in AWS instance (90 days free license for SAP PO). I will try to update with your link.

Thanks for the info.

Kind regards

carlos_ocampos
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I have upgrade my SAP PO 7.31 installation with SP 7 and I'm using SAP Netweaver Developer Studio 7.31 SP07 PAT000 but  I'm still have same issue. No error messages, just import Operation Mappings but nothing happens. It's very strange. Can be a problem with authorizations?

Thanks

Kind regards

carlos_ocampos
Participant
0 Kudos

More info

As you can see in the picture below I can see my operation mappings in src/wsdl folder. But they are missing in Operation Mapping /wsdl folder and also in Service Interface / wsdl folder. It's very strange because import was done but there is something wrong in the view of objetcs.

/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Carlos,

Were you able to resolve this issue? I am having the same issue with importing the operation mapping. If you have resolved the issue, can you please share it?

Thanks

Shaila

carlos_ocampos
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shaila,

I'm still have the issue, but I cannot open a message to SAP because I'm not working in a real project. I'm playing with an amazon instance with a free licence and I use this for my own training.

Please let me know in case of news regarding this.

Kind regards

Carlos.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shaila and Carlos,

I raised a ticket with SAP a while ago and they informed me that they fixed the issue and now they are in process of patch production and will update me once the patch is released. I'll let everybody know once I hear back from them.

regards,

Laima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Laima and Carlos. I opened a ticket with SAP as well but havent heard anything yet. Please update the post if you hear back from them.

Regards,

Shaila