cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration for Sales Equalization Tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are doing a rollout for a client in SPAIN.

We are facing some issues with regards to Sales equalization tax.

SAP standard has provided standard tax codes but there are no tax condition types of Sales equalization tax. Moreover the documentation provided for Sales equalization tax is very blur.

We are trying to analyze impact of Equalization tax check field in Customer master --> control data tab.

1. Do we need to define any z tax condition type and maintain the condition records with the tax code?

2. will Sap post the sales equalization tax based on the check box in the  customer master?

Can anybody who has worked on SAP Spain throw some insights on this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182575
Contributor
0 Kudos

Further search in SPRO for "Define Operation Keys for Modelo-340".  I think this helps with the reporting.

Also in FTXP under "ES" check tax code E3.

Regards

Waza

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit

I have never worked on this nor for any project in Spain but from your last two lines I got a feeling that why don't you try this in your Ides or SandBox system and get the results of these two Whys. Test and see if it fulfills your requirement then go for it.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, I have tried both. My doubt is since SAP has given Equalization tax check box in CMR, there must be some relevancy to it.

Since I am not an expert on this Tax, I thought it will be good to take an opinion. I would like to follow standard config for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the explanation given there is little vague.

Coz Sales equalization tax is applied when the customer is exempted of tax.

But if see the example posting SAP has given, it is adding the sales equalization tax along with VAT and posting to customer account.