cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Check with RLT, Check without RLT and Total RLT is equal to zero??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I am trying to understand Replenishment Lead Time logic & I have gone through many other posts of SCN by which I understood that

Replenishment Lead time (RLT) is the time required to produce the material in SAP. Yet when I checked some T codes i.e. OPJJ, OPJK, OVZ9 and so on, I still didnt get the whole idea. Please explain me What is Check with RLT, Check without RLT and Total RLT is equal to zero??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VArun,

RLT is the time to produce / procure the product by a company. To my knowledge, i know only - "Check without RLT" option and related to the availability check. If you check this then system will not consider the RLT during the availability check. If not checked then it would consider RLT for the product availability.

Under RLT we have times like :GR time (Purchasing view), Planned Delivery Time (MRP I view) & GR Processing Time ()MRP II maintianied in the material master and any of these have to be maintaiend for the RLT to be considered.

Based on RLT there are variuos scenarios, like if delivery date falls within the replenishment lead time, if no stock then the stock is confirmed after the replenishment lead time. In the case of items for which the delivery date falls after the end of the replenishment lead time, the system assumes that everything can be confirmed.

Please let me know for any other info.

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

RLT is turned off in the availability control (OVZ9]

Make sure, the box is checked in OVZ9 to avoid RLT in the availability check. You can do more analysis, by highlighting the sales order line item, then clicking the display availability button. In the next screen click on scope of check button, which shows the OVZ9 details.

Did you check other parameters like Route, pick/pack time?

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan,

I didnt check other parameters, but will check them now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

if you check without RLT system  in OVZ9 , system dont consider  RLT days given in material master MRP3 view at the time of delivery scheduling in sales order and if you don't check it, system take RLT into consideration at the time of delivery scheduling in sales order and will give schedule lines accordingly.

Thanks,

samba

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer following SCN Wiki link, where it is clearly mention logic behind calculation of RLT:

- Check with Replenishment lead time

Thanks, JP

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JP

The link is not working for me. Please check if this ishappening with me or with everyone

Varun

In OVZ9 if you read F1 help of this field then you can get some idea. This is self explanatory. Moreover replenishment lead time can be specific for each material. For trading goods it is Planned delivery times + goods receipt processing time and for Inhouse produced material it is In house production time.

I didnt understand your last statement "Total replenishment lead time = Zero" means?

Thank$

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Moazzam,

I n MM03 MRP3 Tab, in Availability Check section it is given that Total Repl Lead Time is 0 Days

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Thanks, The link us really helpful

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun

Yes there is field and if you read F1 help it is self explaintaroy and very easy to understand. Where are you confused or stucked?

Thank$