Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I got one issuse when discussing the Sales BOM

my client is selling a machine and it will get some items free of charge and its not fixed one it keep changes customer wise the main item price is manual pricing .

and currently if any one of the sub item is not in stock still they process the order and send the items . later they send the missed item as FOC .

in std SAP if i use ERLA then i cant pick the sub items when i am doin VL01N  how can i capture this in std SAP any idea will be helpful

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is standard SAP process that when you don't have a stock system won't copy this in delivery document. For you process it is also happening the same and you need nothing to do but just create a reason for rejection with some appropriate description like "FOC Material not Available" and put this reason in line item which material is not available. Later on when you need to deliver missing sub items as FOC then you can have a report based on this rejection and send them through separate FOC order or delete this rejection and deliver in the same order what ever you like to do.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To me if my understanding of your requirement is correct, then its simple:

Your issue is that you are not getting your Sub items in VL01n due to the fact that they are Out Of Stock.  Once they are available in stock you can very well deliver them at FOC basis.

You can do delivery for your order for those sub items for whoch you have stock and then go ahead and create billing for the main item as required. May be if you want put a note  in the text that the missign Sub item would be sent seperately on FOC basis.

Please let me know for any further info.

Regards