cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exit to change foreign trade data 'ITEM' in VL02N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have used V50EPROP (EXIT_SAPLV50E_003) to modify some fields in 'c_export_line_item_data' so as to save some batch related information in delivery item - foreign trade data.

However this exit is executed only while the delivery is created; whereas users might not know batch details during creation; they typically modify the delivery to enter batch details. Then we are supposed to copy the batch characteristics at delivery item foreign trade data.

Can someone suggest if there is any other exit where we can modify item's foreign trade data during delivery modification (VL02N).

Regards,

KC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Check the FMs available under function group V50E - There are FMs for read and maintain and also retrieve all the data using below FM in case you want to transfer data to other system before save

CALL FUNCTION 'EXPIMP_MASS_DATA_RETRIEVE'

TABLES
i_t_ft_header = itab_eikp
i_t_ft_line_item = itab_eipo
EXCEPTIONS
no_ft_data_found = 1
OTHERS = 2.
Former Member
0 Kudos

The module-pool program for Delivery related transactions is <b>SAPMV50A</b>. If you see the code of this program at the end, there are so many user-exits available. To implement any of these user-exit you will need "access key" for the include you are implementing the user-exit in.

For your requirement you can user the form routine "<b>USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT</b>" which is in the <b>include MV50AFZ1</b>.

There is one another form routine also, "<b>USEREXIT_BATCH_DETERMINATION</b>", which is in <b>include MV50AFZZ</b>. This might be useful to you too.

These user-exits are similar to those available for sales document processing in SAPMV45A program and your ABAPer must be knowing how to implement these exist.

Let me know if you need further information.

Regards,

RS.