cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files are not picked up sender Ariba Network Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem description

Sometimes it happens that files are not picked up from the ARIBA server and there are no errors in PI to be seen.

The status of the message in Ariba is “waiting in queue”:

In PI we use the Ariba adapter to get the files from the Ariba server.

What I do now is manually stop the Ariba adapter in NWA. When I start the Ariba adapter again messages with status “waiting in queue” arrive in PI.

Now I have the following questions:

What could be the possible solution to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Priya Ranjan Saha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Can you please eloborate on the issue. can you find anything at the communication channel monitoring.

Regards,

Jani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jani,

I haven't found any error in communication channel. All cluster nodes of the communication channels are in green status , still it is not picking files from source Ariba directory.

Thanks,

Priya Ranjan Saha

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

I have one requirement with Ariba. Where i need to send Spend analytic Master data .

the requirement is i need to pick .CSV files from shared network directory(using File adapter) and posts them into ARIBA.

How can i achieve this ?

which adapter will useful to connect to ARiba? will Ariba provide their FTP directory details?

So that i can use File or SFTP adapter to  post the files into Ariba.

Thanks & Regards,

pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

I hope all the FTP Connection and processing parameters are correctly maintained. Also, please check & delete if any existing files are still under process on Ariba.

Regards,

Jani Shaik