cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phantom STOs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In APO< the older STOs get stuck, in the ATP Tab page ( Conrels). this is holding the inventory and unable to create deliveries,

Is there anyway to delete them automatically? currently we do this manually by taking the ID from OM16 and deleting it via delete inconsistent orders program.

appreciate your help.

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Yes, its been closed in the ECC and the CCR will not catch this since its a Phantom STO in the ATP Tab page, you cannot see this in the elements tab page.

Need to investigate what Rupesh had written, the note says that its because of the inconsistency between /sapapo/mm_doc and /sapapo/posmapn table. so we will have to recreate the missing entries via a report.

Regards,

Rorie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

THis is not the TQA.

There are some old STOs ( ConRels), which is stuck in LC which is blocking the delivery.

This is visible only in the ATP Tab page and i get to know about this while doing a ATP check via CO09. After which i use transaction OM16 to get the ID and use program /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS to remove those Phantom STOs.

Is there any other way to proactively find these phantom STOs?

Regards,

Rorie

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think it is inconsistency issue between APO and R/3 or live cache consistency you can try and execute consistency jobs.

You can try running Live cache consistency report /n/sapapo/om17  and CCR report.

Please refer OSS note 1411359 and 488725.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rorie,

Has the STO document been closed out correctly in ECC system ? If the document is open for some reason, you'll see this issue. Otherwise, running the //CCR to keep the ECC and APO in synch should help solve the issue.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks rupesh, will investigate on this and revert back. Thanks.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can delete the old assignements with the report /SAPAPO/OM_DELTA_REMOVE_OLDER (via SE38).

Alternatively you can delete the TQA's manually. Use transaction /SAPAPO/AC06

Please refer OSS note 488725.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar