cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create message problem - Error in local message system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I faced with a following problem: when I try to create a message in SolMan 4.0 (Help -> Create Support Message) I see the following error:

"Error in local message system; message

009999000042 not complete

Message no. BCOS030"

In ABAP debugger I found out that this error arises because of field "External reference number" has the value "INITIAL"

How can I fix this?

Any help is really appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Mihail,

Please check note 1011376.

Best regards,

Dolores

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem is solved! the thing was: when through tr. SMSY SolMan creates RFC connections and RFC users, the generated user SOLMAN<SID> in SolMan system has unsufficient authority profiles. I added SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW and everything works ok. Of course, later I'll replace this profiles to the more security ones.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I installed SAPKA70011, SAPKB70011, SAPKITL420 and defined external number range for CRM service transactions, after that the original problem was solved. Then I tried to create a message in sattelite system (R/3 4.7), the following error arised:

"Error in Local Message System: You do not have authorization to create a

notifica Message was Not Created

Message no. B~088"

I have SAP_ALL, SAP_NEW authorization profile, RFC authorization check is ok (BACK, from sattelite to SolMan), what could be the reason of this error?

Dolores:

thank you for reply, but I have a question:

does the premised note 1011376 could help in the case of error on sattelite system?

Message was edited by:

Mihail Chudinov

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The note is for SOLMAN onley.

--Ragu