Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field observations in Appraisal Document HAP_PDF_OFFLINE_FORM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts.

I have the following doubt:

In the appraisal document is requiered that the appraiser can add more observations fields(field inclosed in the box red), our requirement is that exist a button "Add" for put more observations and to get and history of the observations.

How can do this?

I am using the option:

• Note Can No Longer Be Changed
    Every participant can read, but not change, a note written by another participant. A field for entering a note is available for every participant.

Using this option the system allow change the commentaries created by the appraiser in the same status  and not allow modify the comment when the  status of the appraisal document changes.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gonzalez,

First I would like to confirm with you on your requirement to make sure I interpret it correctly.

1. "Add" button to be added on the website(BSP)  or on the printlayout (Adobe Form)?

2. How do you expect the "Add" button to behave when you say this button to perform 2 things

- put more observations

- to get and history of the observations

3. As i can see now each object ID below were assigned to exactly one observation.

Do you want to implement something one object ID to have 1 or many observations?

VC 00020011

VC 00020010

VC 00020009

p/s: Sorry i cannot read / understand the language you used. thus i use their object id instead

Thanks.

regards,

Xiang Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiamg-

1. "Add" button to be added on the website(BSP)  or on the printlayout (Adobe Form)?

R/ We are working with Webdynpro ABAP

2. How do you expect the "Add" button to behave when you say this button to perform 2 things

R/  Have a button called "Add" and Put more observations and that this can be readonly.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan Gonzalez,

Okay so this will be ABAP WDP development to generate input text box during run time.

May I know what is your issue in related to adobe form so that we can help?

Thanks.

regards,

Xiang Li

Answers (0)