Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring alerts in AC 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have been trying to configure AC 10 to send out alerts whenever a rule is violated. I've set up a test rule (PFCG vs SU03) with the corresponding risk owner (who is supposed to be notified thru an alert). I did a risk analysis to identify users who have the SOD risk, and had an identified user execute both PFCG and SU03. However, when I check on the alerts (Access Management > Alerts), the search comes up empty. What am I missing? TIA.

5 REPLIES 5

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lorenzo,

I guess you are missing the program for alert generation. Please go to IMG GRC > Access Control > Access Risk Analysis > Generate Alerts or start the program directly via transaction GRAC_ALERT_GENERATE.

After successfully running the program you might see your alerts.

Bet regards,

Alessandro

0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for the reply.

We have executed GRAC_ALERT_GENERATE prior to my post. No alerts have been generated.

Regards.

Crisnick

0 Kudos

PLease check in SOST, if any mails are struck there, if not, please check if you user WF-BATCH has mailid manitained in its SU01.

Regards,

Prasant

0 Kudos

Apart from that look if you have risk owner maintained.

for control id it will go to mitigation control monitor.

Regards,

Prasant

Message was edited by: Prasant Paichha

0 Kudos

Hello Lorenzo ,

Once the SOD tcodes get executed, first you need to run Action usage program and then alert generation program .

Also ensure after the execution of action usage program the SOD tcodes got captured or not.

Regards

Rajendra