SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to insert qualifications with ECATT or batch inputs

michael_hobbins
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'm trying to insert more than a thousand qualifications (CQs) to students. I've tried using ECATT and batch inputs, in both cases starting with Txs PIQST00 and PIQST10. I came accross an old problem with some SLcM screens where there are buttons or fields that will fail to be accessible when we run the resulting ecatt or report.

My second option was finding a BAPI for this. Found nothing searching for HRIQ*QUAL*, but got to BAPI_QUALIPROF_CHANGE which allows qualification creating, deleting and changing, but it doesn't seem to be meant for SLcM, but for HR.

My third option was trying to insert the ST-CQ relationship using Tx PP01, but got to a dead end. You can view ST-CQ 532 relationships, but not create them from here. After some tracing I found out why: tables afectted with inserts are HRP1001, HRPAD532 and PIQDBAGR_ASSINGM.

Anyone has come across this before?

Cheers,

Michael

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael,

You can use this "HRIQ_CONFERQRFC_CREATEFROMDATA" to load qualification data for students.

Best Regards,

Prabhat Singh

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael,

You can use this "HRIQ_CONFERQRFC_CREATEFROMDATA" to load qualification data for students.

Best Regards,

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

Hello Prabhat,

tks for your answer. For some reason I couldn't make it work, but thanks to it, I re-searched and got to a 2008 forum discusion refering to fm HRIQ_CONFERQ_CREATE which worked fine.

Never thought of searching for HRIQ*CONFER* for qualification matters

Thanks,

Michael

0 Kudos

Micheal,

It is internal qualification. University is awarding(conferring) the degree. That is the it named like that. It should work But keep in mind it will not create assessment/graduation request.

Best Regards,

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

We're not needing a assessment/graduation request in this occasion, so HRIQ_CONFERQ_CREATE is good enough, did I get you right?

Michael

0 Kudos

Yes, you got it right.

Prabhat Singh