cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Images not printed in Adobe Print Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have developed an Adobe form and printing the images in the form.

The images are not static. The images will be rendered from dynamic URLs.

The dynamic URLs are binded to the Image field in the form. This is working from a long time but stopped working after we upgraded the SAP system to 7.3 version. No code changes are done after the upgrade.

The problem is: Adobe is not able to render the URL link and print the image.

We are using Adobe Live Cycle 8.0 and we are in SAP ECC 6.0.

We have rasied the issue with SAP but they didnt figure out the issue for a month.

Any help would be highly appreciated. Please let me know in case any additional information is needed.

Thanks

Pramod Kumar Jonna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

May I know how you implementing and generating the dynamic URL onto form?

I am using cl_ssf_xsf_utilities=>get_bds_graphic_as_bmp, it works fine. You might want to try this.

Thanks.

regards,

Xiang Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiangli,

We are getting the URL in to a variable and binding the variable to the image field so that images will be printed dynamically.

Thanks

Pramod Kumar Jonna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Okay. So sorry to tell i never use this method before thus I do not think i can advise much on this issue.

Generally, to do troubleshooting on this-

can you please try to open the URL in browser to make sure the URL is valid?

Is your image store in the same client? Or the form need to pick up the image object from others system/location as described  in URL? Check if all the remote system call destination / config are in place; also check if there is suffice authorization in accessing the image file/ remote system.

regards,

Xiang Li

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Try creating a new form, with only image on it and placing dynamic-url on it and see if it is working or not. 

If you are using few images.  download the images manually into mime repository in SAP and call those images in your form, for time being. 

Thanks

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Rakesh.

I have tried creating a new form with only one image on it. It still does not work.

and the links are working fine with in SAP. The problem is the link is not properly rendered by ADS server. After Contacting SAP, we have installed Patch level 3 for ADS Support Pack 5.

We are on SAP Netweaver 7.3.1.

Even after installing the patch 3, we didnt get any result. The problem still exists.