Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deadline monitoring blocked stock problem

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

material is having batch say XX with expiry date SLED date as 27.06.2013. now when i run QA07 for this material and Batch stock should move to blocked stock, but stock totally disappearing from MMBE. Why is it so. is there any settings need to do. In QA07 transaction i am selecting the radio button To insp.stock at lot creation. kindly help me out

Thanks

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the material doc. generated after stock posting.

Check in MB51.

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Checked in MB51. There 341 movement happened with both credit and debit.  and i am not sure why stock is not showing in blocked stock and it simply gets vanished from MMBE.

Thanks

Kumar

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A 341 movement is setting the material to restricted stock status. You have batch status active in your plant.  When batch status is active in a client, QA07 posts the stock to restricted stock not to blocked stock.  (Read the help info for the settings in the program).  My guess is the variant you are using in MMBE is not showing the restricted stock category and so you don't see it.

No inspection lot will be created when stock meets the expiration requirements of QA07.  The program performs two separate functions when it runs. 

FIRST is deals with batches meeting the expired stock settings specified in QA07.  These are batches are moved to either blocked or restricted stock.

SECOND, materials meeting the next inspection requirements specified in QA07 are dealt with. 

IF a batch meets BOTH expiration requirements and next inspection requirements, the batch will be moved to blocked stock, (or restricted), because that part of QA07 runs first.  Therefore the batch will no longer be in unrestricted inventory and will not be "seen" by the second part of QA07 when it looks for batches to be re-inspected.

I hope this helps.

FF

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gyanaranjan_rout
Contributor
0 Kudos