cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_ALR_87013533 Report

0 Kudos

Hi, I have an issue with the Tx: S_ALR_87013533, can anyone help me with the following issue:

1.- There is a PO with account assignment category = N (Network) and item category = D (Service).

The quantity of the service is 4 units, gross price 250 USD, the net price = 1000 USD

2.- I execute the Tx: S_ALR_87013533 and the column “Commitment” appears 1000 USD

3.- In the Tx ML81N, the GR is 1 unit, 250 USD (partial).

4.- I execute again the Tx: S_ALR_87013533 and the column “Commitment” appears 0 USD

In the column “Commitment” should not appear 750 USD? Why do appear 0 USD?

Be missing something in customizing?

Thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Prior to execute the programs given by Gokul, please first check in transaction CUNI, the unit of measurements used at item level if you have set to value based commitment. This is possible reason.

You may see the SAP note 772206  for  Commitment Update in Service Purchase Orders

Regards, Gordon

0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

I checked the transaction CUNI. In fact, the unit of measurement ST (Item) didn´t have the checkmark

value-based commt. I marked it and the report S_ALR_87013533 show the commitment correctly.

Thanks for you advice

Luis Alvarez

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try running the program RKANBU01, RKACOR04, RKACOR10 in SE38. Then run CJEN and check the reports.

Assuming that you have indeed done ML81N for a single quantity i suppose this should help.