cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert for message in delivering status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a standard alert mechanism to send out a alert to Pi tech team if we have a message in delievering status more than 30 mins in ABAP or Java stack. We had a custom program to read the status from ABAP and Java tables and send alert. Is there anything more standard available in PI 7.11 or PI 7.3?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

Do you mean messages being stuck in a queue for more than xx minutes? Or do you want an alert for messages being in a queue with status WAITING or READY or something like that?

For that last part, you can write an ABAP program and schedule that. At least, that it what I did.

For all other standard alerting, please refer to Shyam's response.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

The intent here is to write a custom ABAP program (batch) that will run and check if any message has been in 'RUNNING' status for more than 30 mins in SMQ2. The Table used to store the entries for SMQ2 is trfcqin.

trfcquin table stores only technical information related to the message and not the fields like namspace, o/b interface, i/b interface.  Can someone please tell me which table can I get to from trfcqin to grab this information.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i know alert will get triggered only when message goes into error status.

i don't think you can achieve this using standard alert.

Regards,

Muniyappan.