cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRAC 10 Role details Link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

We are having an issue with our End User Page. When we create a request and Click ADD ROLES. The appropriate roles show up. When we click the Roles to get Roles details, two windows open with the role details. I attached a screenshot. We seem to have to 2 services that do the same thing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not think its   service issue.but still u can check by deactivating service.

When we deactivate the servie we still get the 2 windows. One that populates correctly but the 2nd window we get -- Service cannot be reached error messge in the window.

Ensure logon tab of serive should be maitained with end user details for application send with _EU

We did maintain the service. We did both services for now. If we don't do it for both, the logon page comes up on one the windows.

Thank you-

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes,

its calling two service simultaneously.

bcoz the once you deactivated its not able to reach.

Would request yu to check with abap person to find more details which service it calling and all.

they can debug and get more details.

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the response. I will inquire like you said.

0 Kudos

Hello Joshua,

please check whether you maintain the logon tab of the service with enduser details in both service.

Ensure logon tab of serive should be maitained with end user details for application send with _EU

Regards

Rajendra

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do not think its   service issue.but still u can check by deactivating service.

Regards,

Prasant