cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit block for Slaes Order on Days Basis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

As my client requirement want Credit block for sales order with days basis.For example Customer has credit 5000 and 30 days.Even credit value not exceed on 31st day, But sales order has to block .

Please requesting to all kindly needful for me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

Thanks for all kindly reply.I checked with dinamic credit,but its ignore the horizion date.Is their any another opition kindly suggest me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check payment terms in Customer master data, billing tab page. We can define payment terms. And if you want to block the customer use dynamic credit check.

Enter 5,000/- in maximum document value in FD32

For Credit management to be working

1. In def of SD type we need to speciy Automatic credit control in the field " Check Credit Limit"

2. In the defination of corresponding item category we have to check the field "Credit Active".

Award points if it is useful

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check payment terms in Customer master data, billing tab page. We can define payment terms. And if you want to block the customer use dynamic credit check.

Enter 5,000/- in maximum document value in FD32

For Credit management to be working

1. In def of SD type we need to speciy Automatic credit control in the field " Check Credit Limit"

2. In the defination of corresponding item category we have to check the field "Credit Active".

Award points if it is useful

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil.,

Pls check your ail once,i sent you one mail pls check it and help me

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.,

Then take dynamic check with horizon date in days