cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OUTPUT DETERMINATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

while doing output determination for order confirmation when i going to check status it shows yellow. can any body tell me why it shows yellow instead of green.however print preview is showing every thing right.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayanabha,

If the message type is automatically determined by the system, it shows that the condition records are maintained for them. Else the order wouldnot have picked that message type at all.

Now, the dispath time might be a factor here. As because, previously I had also faced the same situation. And after changing the dispatch time to '4' i.e.; "Send immidietly" , it got solved. So you might want to check that once.

But there is a possiblity that you may still run into the same status. In that case, please check the partner function given for that output type.

If the message type has been entered manually in the order, then I believe, checking the condition record might be the way.

Regards,

Riya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yellow refers to the output not processed yet. This could be due to timing maintained between 1-3 .

The print preview has no corelation to the processing status. If the issue is that print out has not taken place, you need to process the output through a customised job / program or manually going in change mode and saving with dispatch time 4.

Amit

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you maintained any Output records in the system

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may be missing to maintain condition record as said above, and also check print preview to your sales order.

Regards

RAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roy,

I think it is becasue of output Disapatch time is not set to "4 " send immediately (when svaing the application). check and let me know.

Regards,

Vinay