cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch valuation at UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am using MICs linked to batch characteristics in my inspection plan. When I do the UD for the inspection lot, the values entered in the inspection lot arre copied correctly into the corresponding batch characteristics.

My problem is that the batch to update allready has stock and I don't want the value from the UD to be copied as such in the batch but as a weighted averdage value.

Example:

I produce 100L of material A into batch TANK1 and I get an inspection lot for it. I complete the inspection lot and do UD, all the values of the UD are copied into TANK1.

The next day I produce another 50L of material A into batch TANK1 and I get another inspection lot for it. I complete the inspection lot and do UD, all the values of the UD are copied into TANK1. The problem is that in batch TANK1 I need to have the average values of both inspection lots.

Is there any setting to achieve this? Does anyone no a BADI or user-exit in which I could change the values to be set into the batch classification?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Enda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check the user exits below to that allow the change of batch classification values

EXIT_SAPLV01Z_014 Enhanced Classification for Batches

EXIT_SAPLV01Z_012 Type of Batch Classification

EXIT_SAPLQMSP_002 Customer Exit for Characteristic Valuation of Batch Classifi

EXIT_SAPMM07M_004 Customer Function Call: Dynamic Characteristic Value Assgmt for Batches

Thanks -

Enda.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Txemo

Batch is unique idenity.

If result are different then Batch must be different. From Quality point of view, i think Batch is identity what has unique result from other batch.

How can you trace that what was the actual result for first  lot and second lot.

Either create a separate batch for 50 l. or

Follow the process as given by CSN

regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ideally after mixing the second batch in to the first batch one more sample has to be taken for analysis and a new batch number to be generated. Record the results for this batch and the tank1 is updated with the latest results. Inspection lot for mixed batch has to be created manually in QA01 transaction.

CSN