cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem if we call t-code from webdynpro abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

We have created one webdynpro URL to access t-codes from portal, to login into webdynpro we have created login screen here we are providing user name and password details (not sap user we have stored details in custom table)..

We have called one transaction code from webdynpro abap (from webgui) , it is working fine and transaction code also opening in webgui in separate window.

Now here the problem is if user edit transaction code in URL ( at last) , and if he tries with another t-code it is opening in separate window. so our requirement is user should not edit that t-code in URL level. another one hte  t-code should open if enter from login screen .

-Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

manigandan_d2
Explorer
0 Kudos

You can’t able to call T-code(web GUI) in same window, but your scenario was passible in Enterprise Portal, By creating two IView’s One for validating the Non Sap User credential and call another Iview(created for t-code) so user cant able to change the tcode. check it and let me know if you require more information.

Cheers,

Mani

hendrik_brandes
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ganesh,

I would suggest, to restrict the call of the transaction. E.g. do not use webgui and submit the t-code. Instead: create your own ITS-service, which encapsulates the transaction for the web.

This is the same as with the webui, but you can restrict the access only to this transaction and the user is not able to call any other things from the webgui.

For further informations: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/4b/d557a37d623c22e10000000a42189b/content.htm?frameset=...

Kind regards,

Hendrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hendrik

can you pls elaborate how create our own ITS-service, which encapsulates the transaction for the web.

_Gaensh

guillaume-hrc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why about hiding the address bar in the new window?

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3268544

Best regards,

Guillaume

rodrigo_paisante3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want only share our experience, we did the same solution provided by