Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog Search not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

We are on SRM 4.0 with CCM catalogs.

We are facing an issue with the search functionality. in fact, search is working just fine but adding the items to shopping cart after the search is working a bit weird

Below is the exact problem -

• user logs into SRM clicks on CCM catalog link
  • user searches for an item, selects it
  • he searches for another item, and selects it (note that the screen refreshes once he clicks on 'New search' or 'Enter' key to search)
  • this way, he searches for multiple items and selects them
  • in the end he clicks on 'Add items to shopping Cart' button

Only those items which are selected on the least search results are being transferred to shopping cart. It's a bit tiresome for users to go to the catalog every time they want to search and add an item. it is nice to have like this -  select all the items which he wants to add and then transfer to cart.

I was wondering if there is any limitations on number of items that can be added to cart at a time or may be some way to save the old selections when a new search is made?

Appreciate your help.

I can assure that TREX is running just fine.

NOTE: just to remind once again, this is internal catalog not punch out catalog

Thank you

Dhananjay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhananjay,

Yes this is possible, you need to use the preselected items list, there is inforamtion on this available at the SAP Help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ccm20/helpdata/en/index.htm -> Searching in catalog data -> List of selected items#

In the call structure of the catalog affected you should enter the new parameter:

use_selection_list      I       Fixed value

Use the value I not X as per note 946117.

Then you should see this:

Adding the items to the preselected list will allow you to get to your 'shopping list'

Regards,

Jason

Answers (0)