Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Connections to External Server

KMK
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are doing a system refresh from PRD to TST. When I check in sm59 (HTTP Connections to External Server - Automatic Web Service Configuration), I can find the traces of PRD in my TST RFC connections.

What is the best way to adapt them to TST? Should they be removed?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Kamand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Nibu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If it automatically  generated , no need to create them manually in TST . You jus reapeat the connectivity configs with the new destination at TST , and these will be generated . Old ones can be removed .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamand,

It depend's for which system you are doing.

If it is R/3 then you need to change the ADS target host and Service number (Port) name manually.

Same as If it is BW then you need to change the Automatic web service configuration Host name to Test server host and port.

Regards,

Niladri

KMK
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's an ECC. The point is that I don't know how to generate them. It seems that they are automatically generated because the RFC destination looks like 4E6BEBCE1...

Is there a note that can help me?

Thanks,

Kamand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamand,

Are you using any webservices under SICF?Because webservices only used to generate the Service Identification name like (D4HR4HJ4VVWNWD35I6IX0AXDK).

So based on the service identification number(D4xxxx) the RRC is name.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f02b33fc-9eb1-2c10-0599-f2ef9fb5c...

Please compare it with production how it is then generate the same for QA.

Regards,

Niladri

KMK
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Niladri,

Yes, we have webservices under SICF. In your link, the web services are created via wsadmin which is obsolete now. Besides, none of services defined there correspond to sm59 results. So, I think our WSs are created via soamanager.

Do you know where I can find the Identification numbers in soamanager?

If I do nothing, will they be generated automatically?

Thank you,

Kamand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamand,

Please go to the t-code (SOAMANAGER) then go to Application and Scenarion communication then click on single service administration and search for the service name is confugured in your landscape.

Regards,

Niladri

former_member215981
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

i think you can remove it as it is old one, then you should generated it again from TST

Best Regards,

Yong Luo

former_member201800
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kamand,

I think in SM59 sm59 :HTTP Connections to External Server is set for ADS.

Note down the Path Prefix. You can delete it and then create it with the valid port number and user.

Regards,

Shyam Kumar