cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while doing SOAP Lookup [ Adapter Type - SOAP - AXIS ] from Message Mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am on PI 7.3 - Single Stack .

My Scenario is SOAP  -> SAP PI ( SOAP AXIS LOOKUP). - > File .

Source Communication Channel: SOAP  : SOAP_Sender

Target Communication Channel : FILE : File_Receiver

Lookup Communication Channel SOAP - AXIS Protocol : SOAP_Axis_Receiver.

While doing SOAP Lookup from Message Mapping , I am getting following error :-

<![CDATA[Error :  com.sap.aii.mapping.lookup.LookupException: Error when calling an adapter by using the communication channel CC_SOAP_Axis_Receive_DataSend (Party: , Service: BC_Successfactors_Two_D, Object ID: 88ff844209a43605b6e3b937c03b6bcb) XI AF API call failed. Module exception: 'while trying to invoke the method org.apache.axis.types.URI.toString() of an object returned from com.sap.xi.XI.Message._30.QualifiedName.getNamespace()'. Cause Exception: 'while trying to invoke the method org.apache.axis.types.URI.toString() of an object returned from com.sap.xi.XI.Message._30.QualifiedName.getNamespace()'.]]>

How to get rid from this error ?????

Regards

Prabhat Sharma.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prabhat,

Did you fix this issue? I have the same problem.

Regards

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

A few cents about the Udo advice, you could take the XML payload and to try first with an external tool like SOAPui. From there you can debug easier the problem and to check if you need some transformation before to use the SOAP lookup.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prabhat,

There was a bug on PI 7.3 where SOAP Lookups were failing. SAP Note:1737850  resolved this issue.

Apparently, having a Receiver Agreement ( Dummy is Ok) is a mandatory requirement on PI 7.3 for SOAP Lookup API to work. The developers call it Binding and your error messages points to the same.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prabhat,

Can you see any error message as part of your SOAP channel which you are using as aprt of SOAP lookup? if so, what is the error message?

Also make sure that the SOAP lookup channel is configured with correct Information

Regards,

Moorthy

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

most likely the service receiving the lookup request (BC_Successfactors_Two_D) has a problem with a namespace of the message or just part of it or just a field. The soap service should provide a wsdl file, including an xml schema.

Try pick the message from communication channel monitoring and to validate it to the xml schema.

Lookups are bad to monitor (from my point of view) and here we have good example for issues coming along with them.

/Udo