SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal excel data interpreatation in sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am beginner in CAX field.

I have a requirement, customer payment information is received from paypal in an excel file, Now there is a new line in excel which needs to be interpreted.

I think this payment is booked against the invoice which is visible in fpl9 through payment lot.

How is the file linked with payment lot. where is the customizing done? I mean to say do i need to look for a BAPI or FQevents which process this excel file and does this clearing stuff. Any help on this is appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

As William said, there is no standard mechanism to upload excel file and create a payment lot.One option you have is to create a custom program to read excel file and fill payment Lot structure (Use structure BFKKZK and BFKKZP) and create lot files on an app server. Now use standard program RFKKZE00 to pick up all lot files and post payment lots.

Hope it helps. Tell me if you need more information.

Regards,

Ravi

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Lakshmi:

There is no standard mechanism for uploading from an excel file.  There is FPB3 which can upload from a file - you should look at that and determine how to proceed for your scenario.

regards,

bill.

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

As William said, there is no standard mechanism to upload excel file and create a payment lot.One option you have is to create a custom program to read excel file and fill payment Lot structure (Use structure BFKKZK and BFKKZP) and create lot files on an app server. Now use standard program RFKKZE00 to pick up all lot files and post payment lots.

Hope it helps. Tell me if you need more information.

Regards,

Ravi