cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

route redetermination problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts ,

i have one issue regarding route .  please help me ASAP.

scenario :

i have created one sales order in that route is automatically determined  here ship to party is 111. but after that i have changed the ship to party as 123  but at that route is not redetermining based on the ship to party .

but if i created the sales order with ship to party 123 again route is coming after that if i changed the ship to party  as 111again route is not redetermining . and more ever this problem is occurring for only one plant for remaining all plants route is redetermining even though we changed the ship to party in sales order

please help me in this scenario .

Regards

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ven,

I think you are aware of the Route determination factors in Sales order which is already stated by the fellow members.You can check the nice wiki in the below link;

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/Route+Determination+In+Sales+Order

So I would like to aware you that check two things as you are changing the Ship to party;

1.  Destination zone or country of the Ship to Party.

2 . Shipping condition from the customer master.

Thanks,

Suman$

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Route is not re-determined in the sales order

if you change the ship to party, then you will just get a Information message

"

Check route for Ship-to party document header

Only Taxes and Shipping point and plant are re-determined at order level with change in ship to

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

adding to the explanations provided by Santosh, if the change of the ship to party implies a change on shipping conditions, system will ask you if you want to redetermine the route.

Regards,

Joan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mas ,

you are correct .

but i would like to know , for route re determination shipping condition also needs change in SO  or how ?

for my all customers shipping condition is same Y1 and more ever in my sales process shipping condition is taking from sales document type not from ship to party .

Example :

if i change the ship to party in  sales order,  taxes ,plant and shipping point is redetermining but route is not re determining .

suppose if i go to sales order header and change the shipping condition then route is redetermining but that is not our exact shipping condition , again go and change the our required shipping condition then only route is redetermining .
i mean to say when i edit the shipping condition and press enter then only route is redetermining .

now i would like to know it is the standard process or any program error .

if you have any questions please let me know .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please update if any error message you have received.

Else check all the combination for route determination.

Departure country from Shipping point

Destination country from Ship to party

Shipping Condition from Sold to party

Transportation group from  material master

Regards

Pitabash