cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non deductible tax problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,   Created one condition type: ZVSB (VAT non-deductible) Condition class: D, Calculation type: A, Cond. category: N, Access sequence: MWST, item condition.    In Tax calculation procedure: (T/code OBQ3) - TAXINN   ZVSB condition type calculation - Basic price + service tax, account key: NVV (tax type:2, non-deductible, posting indi: 3)    In MM pricing procedure: (T/code M/08)   There are 2 condition type:  NAVS: Non-deductible tax JEXS: Taxes on the PO  Tax code created: ZX (Vat 5% non-deductible & 12.36% service tax)    Problem: At the time of creation of PO with tax code ZX.......the VAT value also fetch in condition NAVS & total tax value fetch in JEXS condition, which increased the PO value (Double VAT value)   For e.g. Basic price: 100 Service tax: 12.36 VAT: 5.62 Actual Po value should be: 117.98  but in my case: PO value is coming  Basic price: 100 NAVS: 5.62 Jexs: 17.98 PO value: 123.60   I want that vat value should come in non-deductible condition i.e. NAVS & service tax in JEXS. Kindly help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member225803
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this issue,solved.

Kindly let me know how to achieve this,i have similar issue

0 Kudos

Is this issue,solved?

i have same issue Kindly let me know

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,
  NAVS will calculate Non Deductible taxes only, but JEXS will calculate total taxes on the PO, which includes deductible and nondeductible taxes. So in general, for your total value calculation, you have to ignore the NAVS condition if you have JEXS.

Hope its helpful

Regards,
AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want that non-deductible tax value should go in NAVS & deductible in JEXS. Please tell the configuration step.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,
  As of my knowledge, there is no standard condition type through which you can bring the deductible tax alone from tax procedure to MM pricing procedure. You may write a routine with the help of abapers to acheive this special reuirement. Or you may deduct the value of non deductible tax (NAVS condition) from total taxes on the PO (JEXS condition) in MM pricing. You can achieve this by adding a new condition type with 100% value of NAVS and add it to JEXS so that it will giv the deductible taxes alone.

Hope its helpful.

Regards,
AKPT