cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount has to be consider as discount after deducted from pr00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have an requirement from the client that when end user changing the condition amount in sales order at the time of creation of sales order in va01 due to some negotiation and then the condition amount which is deducting from PR00, those amount has to be consider as discount as k004. Let me put it in detail below.

PR00 Condition amount is 200 eur

After deduction condition amount is 180 eur

Now the deduction amount is 20 eur

So this 20 eur has to be consider as discount K004 by default.

Is there any settings available in standard SAP or I have to go with user exit.

Thanks in advance.

With regards,

R Chandru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

chandru R

My suggetion is to keep price as simple as possible. This is very important from maintainence point of view.

Soultion:

You may give solution of giving K004 discount directly from sales order overview. So it mans while making sales order user can decide and give 10 % or 20% discount directly from sales order overview screen rather than going to condtion screen.

In Transaction OVKK you can define default condtion type which can be enter from sales order entry overview screen directly.

Regards

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member216388
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Chandru,

Would it not be easier for the client to not change the Value of your price condition type, but instead populate the discount condition type directly.

Its a fairly simple solution but if there are further complications  in the process which you haven't mentioned to having excluded this possibility please do let us know.

Regards

Madan Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case instead of changing the base price why you don't tell them to use condition type K004 for discount. and keep it manual so that what ever amount they want to give discount it will deduct automatically and will post it as discount.

What the business want to give a  discount price. So why make it so complex where as simple way we can do. Here  it need to convince the customer.

I don't think why they want to change the base price instead of using discount condition type.

Is there is any specific business scenario??

Please update if any thing required.

Regards

Pitabash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra, Pitabash,

I think you misunderstood my requirement.

Let me explain in detail once again.

PR00 200 eur. Now my end user deducting a condition amount till 180 eur.

So the deduction amount is 20 eur. By doing this so, the system automatically propose discount condition type k004 and the condition amount is 20 eur.

And one more thing it's not mandatory that discount amount should be only 20 eur. It can be 10 eur or 15 eur and so on

With regards,

R Chandru

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I understood but Is this requirement for all customers or else for few customers ?

May Know ,why you need this type of requirement ? what is the business process of your's ?

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandru,

Yes I understood, your requirement .

My proposal was that instead of changing the base price PR00 fromm 200 to 180. why you are not putting the discount in K004 as 20/15. because the result will be same. PR00 180/185 and K004 20/15.

This will be in standard functionality but you make it in difficult where as there is no extra needs .

If you need to change the base price and then put the deducted price to K004 . then you have to do some enhancement in pricing procedure "Alt Calculation type" with help of ABAP'er

Put logic that K004 will calculate the value of PR00 from the condition record value from KONP and deduct the value of PR00 in KOMP and then put the deducted amount as condition value .

But it will have some impact to performance.

Note :- Still think :- doing unnecessary enhancement rather than standard setting to achieve the requirement.

Regards

Pitabash

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please make some modifications in the pricing procedure by just adding one text as DISCOUNTED AMOUNT and make necessary From and To settings like below

and now process the sales order and see the discount amount

hope it is clear

thanks

santosh

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi narender , santhor

the requirement is when user modify the basic  price that amount only it will only it will come automatically K004 ,

like 1000 - basic price

then user  remove the 1000 and enter the 650

on that time k004 value comes 350

this  is requirement ,

pl once into the requirement 

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Thanks for explanation that requirement .

chandru R ,

If that is the case , Is this requirement for all customers or few customer ?

I think,in this requirement , we have more chances to get problems from Users mistakes .

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

PR00 Condition amount is 200 eur

After deduction condition amount is 180 eur

Now the deduction amount is 20 eur

So this 20 eur has to be consider as discount K004 by default.

Is there any settings available in standard SAP or I have to go with user exit.

If the above is the case ,no need go by User Exit Level why because you are saying the deduction amount should be as discount so,in this case already that condition type having Field " Plus/Minus " as Negative  sign and Condition Class is " Discount / surcharge " .By this automatically ,It will be consider as discount based on PR00 amount .

If my understanding is not correct then let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

their is no standard settings based on your requirement ,

you have to use the ROUTINE or USER EXIT

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP

Kind regards

reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. Let me try with the user exit and I let you know how is going to be work

Regadrs,

R Chandru