cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Custom Plan Usage - Assesment planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to create a new Process Control Assesment Planning. I have created my new plan usage as you can see in the screenshot attached. Also I have designed a custom workflow with the proecces task that I want to perform.

My problem is that I can't find where I have to link the new Assesment Planning with the custom workflow.

Somebody can help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ovidio,

On what SP level are you?We have encountred the same issue with custom plan usage.SAP does not allow to add custom plan usage.If you are planning to create a Z pan usage then you have to customize the Plan usage ABAP class as well and some customization from the planner side.I am not sure if SAP has started allowing creating Z plan usage planner activity in latest relaeses but till SP8 and SP9 your workflow will not work with custom z planner activity  until and unless you customize the follwing things-

1- Customize Taskplan Usage ABAP class

2- Create z selection procedure with custom selection procedure ABAP class.

Do not forget to assign your new plan usage to selection procedure and also assign your plan usage to your regulation.

Thanks

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

So you recommend us to create a ZCL_GRPC_TASKPLAN_USAGE and inside it try to call to the event that throws the custom workflow that we have made with the assesment information.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ovidio,

Sorry for the late reply.That is what we did to customize the standard workflows as only creating Zplan usage will not trigger workflow.But i recommend not to customize workflow and try to use standard workflow as much as you can as customizing workflow will affect lots of other things for you like Standard reports and all.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thank you very much. We are on SP12 and this functionality is not still supported. I have look for more details inside the ABAP class CL_GRPC_TASKPLAN_USAGE that you uses when you define the process control plan usage.

As you can see in the figure there is a method calle IF_GRFN_PLAN_USAGE~EXECUTE that triggers the workflow.

Inside it there a a part where you can see a case structure. Depend on the plan usage it calls a program that throws the workflow. The first paramenter it_entity = lt_object contains the details of the workflow to be executed but where it's this workflow defined??

Is in the selection procedure? Where can I find it? Some more information could approach me to the solution.

Thanks in advanced

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ovidio,

We have created one plan usage class name ZCL_GRFN_PLANUSAGE_SURVEY.Please find below the modification we did-

Ovidio,i don't know if you guys are using BW for reporting as after customizing these assessments or for any other custom planner activities,GRC standard reports wont work.You have to create custom reports for all the custom work without SAP assistance as SAP does not support customization of any type specially in case of GRC.So my recommendation to you, do not customize anything and try to stick to standard GRC as much as possible.I hope that helps.

Thanks

rajeshwari_akkamgari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ovidio,

Looks like you have performed all customizing activities and the new activity is available while planning.

For workflow, you just have to make sure that the control you choose for planning is assigned with the relevant role and user.

You have to assign the same role which is is defined under 'Maintain Custom Agent Determination Rules' for G_AS and CD.

regards,

Rajeshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeshwari,

So to link the new activity to de custom workflow I have only to give the correct roles to the users?

There isn't any place where you indicate ZPerform Control Design ------ WS9000001. The activity we are missing is the one that ‘links’ the new plan usage and the customized workflows.

Any hint would be appreciated.

Regards